Dr. Rudrani Banik is a Board-certified A specialist in the branch of medicine concerned with the study and treatment of disorders and diseases of the eye. Click the term to read more, fellowship-trained Medical doctor who specializes in neurological conditions that affect vision. They can diagnose and treat conditions related to the optic nerve. Click the term to read more, and Functional Medicine expert. She is fully trained in ophthalmic surgery and Botox, and she has a special interest in treating Headache and Migraine.
Join Dr. Banik for a five part series on Instagram and learn about:
- Week 1: What is The term idiopathic is used when there is no detectable reason for something. Click the term to read more Intracranial Hypertension (IIH)? Watch here.
- Week 2: The relationship between weight and IIH – it’s not the only risk factor for IIH patients. Watch here.
- Week 3: Weight loss as an effective therapy for IIH. Watch here.
- Week 4: Methods and Options for Weight Loss. Watch here.
- Week 5: Medication that is available for IIH. Watch here.
Read more information from Dr. Banik.